There are many ways of reproduction of greening seedlings. The commonly used ways of reproduction can be divided into the following eight categories.
1. Seed sowing reproduction: using seeds to sow and breed new seedlings.
2. Cutting propagation: using branches of seedlings to propagate seedlings.
3. Burying propagation: burying the seedling branches across the seedling field to produce seedlings.
4. Root propagation: seedlings cultivated by inserting or burying the roots of seedlings in nurseries.
5. Tiller propagation: also known as root-retaining seedlings, is the use of underground roots to germinate new seedlings.
6. Grafting propagation: seedlings raised by grafting method.
7. Strip-pressing propagation: the seedlings which are not separated from the parent are buried in the soil, or wetted in the air and cut off after rooting.
8. Tissue Culture Propagation: Seedlings grown in nutrient solution by means of tissue or cells from the mother.